Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Johnson City goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will spring to action. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the sort of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency is triggered, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before help is sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these steps to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the command hub. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Support will still be deployed even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Johnson City
Stay ready for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in Johnson City from Vivint. Call (423) 537-4338 to start customizing your property’s security today.